Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Needless to say..

I strongly disagree with the idea of increased government borrowing to try to stave off a recession. The risks are too high. What if it doesn't work? I want to know exactly what happens, please, if our country goes bankrupt? And I hope the IMF will set proper limits on its lending according to each country's ability to repay, though I doubt very much that it will.

In my opinion, this is the kind of initiative we need to get us out of this mess, not forcing more people out to work, selling the jobless to private contractors and taking out more and more debt on our behalf.

We don't want to live that way. Is anybody listening?

What happened to Prudence, Mr Brown? You should not have abandoned her. She was your best friend and your strongest ally. Without her, we're lost.

As usual, Capitalists @ Work say it better than I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger CityUnslicker said...

thanks for the link

October 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home